Regular Garbage Pick-up Day January 22
The next Garbage & Recycling pick-up day is Tuesday, January 22nd. No delay due to the MLK Day holiday.
Driveway Guidelines - Additional information
Additional information has been added to the Design Guidelines page regarding Installation/Replacement of Residential Driveways.
Posted January 1, 2019
Night at the Lights event a TrailMark favorite
Many thanks to the Social Committee and their volunteers for putting together another wonderful holiday event for TrailMark! The participation from TrailMark residents was amazing with over 700 residents and guests!
Photos: Deahna Visscher (top left, top right, bottom left), Eric Siegler (bottom right) - Posted January 1, 2019
HOA 2018 Accomplishments
As 2018 has drawn to a close, the HOA Board would like to provide homeowners with some accomplishments for 2018. It was a very busy year and your board and committees have worked, on your behalf, to enhance your living experience in TrailMark. While not an all-inclusive list of accomplishments, here is a short summary:
· Moved several bank accounts to money market accounts, to optimize interest opportunities on the Association’s money;
· In the interests of maintaining consistent aesthetics throughout the community, improved compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, as well as TrailMark’s bylaws and covenants through community inspections and follow-up, and homeowner education;
· Updated and improved policies governing TrailMark – Collection Policy; Enforcement Policy;
· In response to numerous homeowner information requests, transitioned to quarterly invoices, instead of coupons;
· Implemented new trash service to include free trash cans and sustainability reporting provided by Alpine Waste;
· Met with City of Littleton officials to resolve and/or discuss several community issues: Front entrance electrical issues; street repairs; variance processing; etc.;
· Implemented UPS Holiday Delivery Program to minimize the number of UPS trucks traversing TrailMark daily;
· In response to news of the potential sale of the SHEA property located at our front entrance, initiated the TrailMark Development Advocacy Committee (TDAC) who conducted a survey and met with City officials, the potential buyer and architect, to exchange information relevant to the proposed project. The proposed project was terminated but the property continues to be on the market. The TDAC remains active in response.
· We enjoyed our annual traditions of the Easter Egg Hunt, Concerts in the Park, 4th of July Bike Parade, Pirate’s Cove Night, and the Corn Maze;
· A couple new events were introduced in 2018: Skate City Night and the TrailMark 5K/Family Fun Run. Both events will be back in 2019;
· We were thrilled with the return of Night at the Lights at Chatfield Botanic Gardens! Participation was amazing with over 700 residents and guests!
The Social Committee loves planning fun events for all and hope you enjoyed 2018! If you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer at an event, sponsor an event or join the committee, please email at email@example.com.
· The Communications Committee continues to keep TrailMark residents informed by maintaining the TrailMark website (https://www.trailmark.org/), creating and sending out a monthly newsletter and updating the "Facebook HOA" and "NextDoor.com" social media pages;
· The committee also managed the TrailMark Holiday Lights contest including its sponsorship by several TrailMark businesses.
Design Review Committee
· As usual, the DRC was very busy conducting 21 meetings and reviewing approximately 115 requests;
· In concert with the HOA Board and anticipating the need for driveway replacement, published an installation/replacement driveway policy;
· In concert with the HOA Board, passed a garage door standard which adheres to TrailMark’s planning and design philosophy of consistent, quality, and design expression throughout the community;
· The DRC continued progress with the project to provide new, updated exterior paint combinations for the community.
Common Area Committee (CAC)
· Continued work with the City of Littleton to repair and maintain the electrical service at the front entrance;
· Provided holiday decorations at the front entrance;
· Initiated the phased TrailMark landscaping plan by installing new plantings at the front entrance which includes more perennials to make the entrance more attractive for longer periods of time;
· Submitted a new landscaping plan to attend to the medians along TrailMark Parkway and Independence.
The HOA Board wishes to extend our thanks to all homeowners, residents and volunteers who strive to keep TrailMark a quality, attractive community by volunteering for our committees, attending our many events, and adhering to the covenants and guidelines. This is what makes TrailMark a vibrant, beautiful community! May we wish you all a wonderful, healthy, and prosperous 2019! See you around the neighborhood.
Posted January 1, 2019
Pet Safety reminder
The crew of Engine 19 rescued a dog that fell through the ice at a pond in TrailMark. Please keep your dogs leashed around icy water. If you see an animal in distress, never enter the water to attempt a rescue. Dial 911 and trained, properly equipped firefighters will respond.
Facebook post by Littleton Fire Rescue December 14, 2018. Posted to TrailMark.org January 1, 2019
TrailMark Holiday Lights Contest winners
Congratulations to our TrailMark Holiday Lights contest winners! Our top three displays ran a very tight race!
Votes were taken from the "likes" of the HOA Facebook posts, and email votes that were sent in. Thank you everyone for your participation!
Posted December 21, 2018. Updated January 1, 2019
Friendly Reminder about Holiday Decorations
All exterior holiday decorations and lights utilized as season displays must be removed and properly stored in a timely manner following the conclusion of the holiday, but, in no case later than thirty (30) days following the expiration of the holiday.
[Covenants article 3.8]
Home Page Archives
1/22 - Regular Garbage Pick-up Day
No delay due to the MLK Day holiday
2/1 - TrailMark Monthly News Update
2/19 - Regular Garbage Pick-up Day
No delay due to the Presidents' Day holiday
2/27 - TrailMark Skate Night
6:00-8:00 pm at Skate City Littleton
3/14 - HOA Board Meeting
7:00 pm at Fire Station 19
3/19 - TMMD Meeting
6:30 pm at TrailMark Learning Center
4/1 - Quarterly Assessments Due
(Scroll down to the bottom of this page for details on upcoming events.)
TrailMark at Chatfield HOA's Newsletter
© 2018 TrailMark HOA | Community Resource Services of Colorado, LLC
7995 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 103E, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Sign up for the monthly TrailMark News Update and other important emails here...
FOR EMERGENCY - Call 911
Littleton Police Department
Littleton Fire Rescue
City of Littleton
("Click and Fix")
Report non-emergency issues or concerns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit issues such as potholes, icy or damaged sidewalk, graffiti, missing or damaged street signs, abandoned vehicle or other zoning issues.
For street light outages, use Xcel Energy's Outdoor Lighting Outage Report